Join TCI and USTTI at a three-day 5G spectrum management and spectrum monitoring
program in Helsinki, Finland.
TCI International, Inc. (an SPX Company) is pleased to sponsor the first “Spectrum Management & Monitoring in the 5G World” course, offered by the United States Telecommunications Training Institute (USTTI) in Helsinki, Finland.
USTTI Course 19-312
Spectrum Management & Monitoring in the 5G World
September 24-26, 2019
Covering trends and practical solutions for today and future signal environments, the course includes presentations, panel discussions, demonstrations and group discussions.
- 5G Opportunities & Challenges for Spectrum Regulators
- Standards Overview
- Mobile Equipment Supplier / Operator Perspective
- Validation, Characterization and Conformance Testing
- Use Cases and Requirements – EMBB, MIoT, MCS
- Balanced Spectrum Management (Licensed, Unlicensed and Shared Spectrum)
- Spectrum Monitoring in a 5G World
- Distributed Monitoring: Sensor Requirement, Measurement Planning
- Spectrum Monitoring and Coverage Analysis: Tools required for data management and how best to do it
- Modern, Complex Signal Recognition
Designed to provide an overview of the 5G requirement, the course looks at how 5G may affect spectrum regulatory officials and management/monitoring staff activities as it is implemented in their respective countries. Case studies from spectrum regulators already actively managing 5G networks and solutions are included.
This course focuses on the modern day challenges presented by 5G to spectrum management & monitoring.
For more details or to apply for course 19-312 today, please click here.
TCI International, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of SPX Corporation. TCI provides turn-key solutions for spectrum management and monitoring, direction finding, geolocation and communications intelligence to civilian, government, military and intelligence agencies as well as antennas for communications and high-power radio broadcasting. TCI is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, visit www.tcibr.com.