TCI Model 643
Dual-Polarized VHF/UHF DF and Spectrum Monitoring Antenna
The Model 643 VHF/UHF Antenna is designed for applications requiring an antenna capable of handling both vertical and horizontal signal polarizations. The 643 allows broadband operation from 20 to 3,000 MHz for both DF and signal monitoring. Typical DF accuracy is 2 degrees (RMS)*. The 643 supports calibrated signal amplitude measurements over the full frequency range and includes built-in self-test (BIST) for automatic testing and verification of the antenna’s operational status.
The DF array in the Model 643 consists of nine dual-polarized antenna elements that are housed in a plastic radome. The radome includes broadband monitoring antennas and a broadband RF switch. In a spectrum monitoring system, the RF switch commutes signals from the DF elements to an external two-channel receiver and generates test signals for DF calibration and automatic system test.
Please note that TCI VHF/UHF/SHF DF antennas are sold only as part of a TCI spectrum monitoring or COMINT system.
- Vertical and horizontal polarization
- 20 to 3,000 MHz broadband antenna for DF, monitoring, and metrics
- Unique design provides high sensitivity over entire frequency range
- Rugged, lightweight construction for easy installation and long life
- Available in two configurations for fixed and mobile applications