723 Specialized 80 to 500 MHz Radio Direction Finding System For Airport Interference Detection
- Field-proven spectrum monitoring and geolocation solutions used by over 50 regulatory authorities worldwide
- Automated channel monitoring and interference detection with alarm capability
- Simultaneous radio direction finding (RDF) on multiple user-defined frequency channels
- Exceptional direction-finding speed and measurement accuracy
- 20 to 3,000 MHz coverage with the TCI Model 641 antenna
- Optional HF monitoring coverage of 9 kHz to 30 MHz and DF coverage from 2 to 30 MHz
- Instantaneous Bandwidth of 4 MHz
- Client-server architecture with full networking capability over TCP/IP
- SCORPIO client software for local or networked setup, control and display
- Selectable measurement bandwidths include 6.25 kHz, 8.33 kHz, 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz
- Compact antenna and spectrum processor units, suitable for mobile or transportable applications
- Built-in self-test and calibration with alarm
- Meets or exceeds ITU recommendations
- Interoperable with all TCI 700 series spectrum monitoring systems
The TCI Model 723 is a compact, high-performance radio direction finder that can be easily integrated into interference-detection systems for radio-band protection applications. Cost-effective Model 723 systems can be used individually or networked together to identify the LOB or source location of interfering RF transmissions.
The 723 exclusively offers users a multi-channel architecture to provide fast and accurate signal measurements for critical safety-related applications. The system consists of the TCI Spectrum Processor, a computer/monitor, TCI’s SCORPIO client-server software and a choice of direction-finding (DF) antennas. The high-accuracy DF performance of the Model 723 is obtained by the 4095 spectrum processor through simultaneous DSP analysis of wideband receivers connected to an external, multi-element DF antenna array.
Each channel is composed of a fully synthesized, high-dynamic-range receiver, high-speed digitizer, and custom digital signal processor.
Can’t find what you need? Explore all CommTech products.