Using established accounting principles to work often under limited supervision, performs a variety of advanced level professional accounting, auditing, and statistical work involving the preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; performs a variety of management and reporting; assists in preparing month, quarter and year-end reports and schedules; and provides assistance to junior staff.
Utilizing hands-on accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and company practices, the senior accountant will perform complex accounting activities and financial analyses.
- Responsibilities for all general accounting functions including preparation of journal entries, accounts reconciliation and analysis and preparation of financial statements
- Assists in establishing and maintaining accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and safeguarding the organization’s assets
- Provides financial support including forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing variations from budget
- Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts and financial statements and reports
- Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects
- Prepare additional quarterly & yearly financial data
- Upload financial data to Onestream
- Prepare various tax schedules/returns – income, sales tax, etc.
- Support internal and external audits
- Approve expense reports thru Concur
- Responsible for coordinating SOX audits for TCI and ECS
- Responsible for fixed asset management
- Approve non-PO related invoices for AP
- Process bi-weekly payroll
Required Education / Experience:
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting degree or equivalent discipline
- 5 years minimum experience in general accounting and/or financial-related discipline
- ERP experience is required (preferably Oracle)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize multiple task to meet a very tight deadline
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Thank you for your interest in our company.