For more than 45 years, TCI has been a market leader in the development of innovative, high-performance communications, spectrum monitoring and signals intelligence systems. TCI’s diverse experience delivers proven solutions for regulatory compliance, monitoring and security, and communications intelligence applications. With advanced spectrum mapping and analytics, data recording capabilities and precision geolocation technology, TCI systems provide vital data for government and military agencies in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Among essential duties, top 3 skill sets for job description:
- Assemble, integrate, set-to-work and test of RF systems
- Assemble, integrate, set-to-work and test of computer work stations and laptops
- Read engineering documents, bill of materials, schematics, and technical orders to determine faults and methods of troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in the use of RF test equipment: multi-meter, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers, power meter, power supplies, oscilloscopes
- Strong experience in navigating Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 10, strong experience in Networking fundamentals
- Hands-on experience in integration i.e. mechanical assembly, cable routing & termination, soldering etc.
Thank you for your interest in our company.